Revell Peterbilt 359 Conventional Tractor Plastic Model Kit
Revell Peterbilt 359 Conventional Tractor Plastic Model Kit - 1:25 Scale
A familiar sight on the highways, trucks like the Peterbilt 359 Conventional pull millions of trailer-loads of goods across the USA every year keeping the American economy rolling as well.
To a professional trucker, this beauty is a symbol of dependable performance. To a traveller, it's a common sight on the highways. Peterbilt 359 Conventionals have racked many millions of miles over the years hauling goods from coast to coast.
- Hood tilts open to display six-cylinder turbocharged Caterpillar (CAT®) diesel engine.
- Exquisitely detailed twin axle chassis and suspension.
- Well-appointed cab interior.
- Realistic bedding on the bed in the sleeper.
- Dual air horns and sleeper mounted lights.
- Plenty of chrome plated parts including fuel tanks, simulated alloy Reynolds wheels, dual exhaust stacks, mirrors with antennas, grille and bumper, and steps with crosshatch detail.
- Large sheet of color waterslide decals including stripe graphics, license plates, fuel tax stickers and grille teeth.
- Simulated high mileage black vinyl radial tires
- Molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts.
Skill level: 2
Total pieces: 110+
Length: 11-7/8 in (30.2 cm)
Ages 10 & up
*Glue and paint not included.
To paint as shown on model, use colors listed below:
- Flat Brown
- Metallic Purple
- Semigloss Black
- Transparent Red
- Turn Signal Amber
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.