Montana Gold Spray Caps 6 pcs.
Choose your spray width!
Thanks to a variety of nozzle sizes you can change the width of the spray to achieve different effects for different projects.
The Green Level Caps offer an easy-to-understand identification system based on shape and color, giving an output of very skinny to super fat lines. The three skinny caps have an indented cap head and a black dot nozzle. The three fat caps have a rounded head and pink or orange dot nozzle. Within both groups of skinny and fat caps, they range from narrow to wide spray widths based on the cap color - the green darkening as the spray width increases.
- The Green Level 1 Ultra Skinny Cap allows for an average spray width of .15" to .6".
- The Green Level 2 Fine Skinny Cap can produce lines from .25" to 1" and is great for fine work and fine fading.
- The Green Level 3 Skinny Cap can produce lines from .4" to 1.5" and is a good solid skinny cap for all products.
- The Green Level 4 Soft Fat Cap can produce lines from 1.2" to 4" and provides good fading for all products.
- The Green Level 5 Fat Cap allows for an average spray width of 1.5" to 6".
- The Green Level 6 Ultra Fat Cap can produce lines from 2" to 9.75".
All widths approximate.
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.