Hobbico Hot Knife w/Solder Tip - 25 Watt
Hot Knife w/Solder Tip - 25 Watt
- #11 blade in a knife collet for cutting Styrofoam and plastic along with a conical soldering tip for light-duty soldering jobs. (use with 60/40 rosin core solder)
- High-quality mica heating unit improves thermal stability and extends tool life.
Heat resistant Handle with ribbed grip for easy control.
- Hexagonal handle helps prevent iron from rolling on your workbench.
- Safety stand to protect your work surface when Hot Knife/Soldering Iron is hot.
- One Hot Knife with pre-installed #11 blade and 4½' AC cord
- One Soldering Tip
- One Plastic Stand with Metal Holder
- 120V @ 60Hz, 25W (US Standard AC)
- Length: 8" (202mm)
- Heat range: 750 to 800°
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.