Hasegawa A-4M Skyhawk Plastic Model Kit
A-4M Skyhawk (U.S.M.C. Attacker) Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa - 1:48 Scale
The A-4M was developed as a stopgap next-generation ground support aircraft to replace the U.S. Marine Corp's aging A-4, with the first production aircraft flying in April 1970. Fitted with the powerful J52-P-408A engine, the aircraft was capable of increased ordnance loads. The aircraft was visibly distinguishable from the older A-4 by its squared-off rudder, and also by the addition on later models of rudder-mounted RHAWS rear-warning radar.
- Single seat cockpit.
- Recessed panel lines give authentic look.
- Detailed cockpit and landing gear.
- Realistic afterburner.
- Two drop tanks.
- Photo-etched parts for instrument panel and landing gear cables.
- One decal sheet with markings for two aircraft:
- 1: VMA-331 "Bamble Bees", September 1976.
- 2: VMA-214 "Blacksheep", Iwakuni AB, 1977.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
Skill level: 4
Total pieces: 146
Body molded in: Medium grey and clear
Length: 10.09" (256.5mm)
Wingspan: 6.96" (177mm)
Ages 14 & up
*Glue and paint not included.
To paint as shown on model, use colors listed below:
- Flat Black
- Clear Red
- Clear Blue
- Khaki Green
- Burnt Iron
- Tire Black
- FS16440 Gray
- FS17875 White
- FS36231 Gray
- FS11136 Red
- FS13538 Yellow
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.