Bachmann Santa Fe Flyer HO Scale Train Set
The Santa Fe Flyer Set is a Complete & Ready-to-Run HO Scale Electric Train Set from Bachmann®.
Hauling freight across the deserts, mountains, and cities of the American landscape is the Santa Fe Flyer. Powered by a mighty Santa Fe FT diesel locomotive with its distinctive “war bonnet” paint scheme, this sleek and powerful train deftly handles the ever-changing terrain of the Southwest United States.
- A 36" circle of snap-fit E-Z Track® with steel rails on molded black roadbed
- The Santa Fe locomotive is a smooth-running EMD FT diesel locomotive with all-wheel drive, operating headlight and E-Z Mate® Knuckle Couplers
- 3 accurately molded and prototypically painted freight cars equipped with E-Z Mate® Knuckle Couplers: Open quad hopper, Gondola, Wide-vision caboose
- Speed Controller with plug-in wiring, power indicator light and direction switch
- Operation and set-up instructions
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 1 diesel locomotive
- 2 freight cars
- 1 caboose
- 11 pieces of curved track
- 1 piece of curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
Ages 8 & Older
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.