Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter w/Camera RTF
This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, Ready to Fly, 230Si Quadcopter UAV with Camera from Heli-Max. May be flown indoors or outdoors in light winds.
Recommended age 14 and up.Features
- Micro digital camera takes still photos and shoots video with control from the transmitter, includes 2GB micro memory card with USB card reader, additional memory cards (not included) up to 32GB are compatible
- Actual Direction Control allows pilots to eliminate control reversal by pushing a button on the transmitter which allows the heli to go in the same direction as the sticks on the transmitter
- Return to Pilot-when this transmitter button is pushed, built-in sensors on the heli return the heli to the pilot
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 1200mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: AC powered, balancing charger
- TAGS-FX with Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer and immediately corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll, and also prevents drift in any direction
- Heli-Max 2.4GHz SLT radio with LCD screen and fail safe
- Beginner and Expert flight modes;
• Beginner Mode stabilizes the heli if sticks are released
• Expert Mode turns off the TAGS-FX accelerometers for greater maneuverability
- Warranty: Heli-Max guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
- RTF 230Si Quadcopter, with 4-ch Radio, 1200mAh Battery, Charger, Micro Digital Camera, 2GB Micro Memory Card, USB Card Reader, extra set of Four Rotor Blades, AA Batteries, Instructions, multi color LED Lighting System
- Rotor Diameter: 5.7" (144mm)
- Diagonal Dimensions: 9" (230mm)
- RTF Weight with Camera: 4.7oz (132g)
- RTF Weight without Camera: 4.4oz (127g)
*This quadcopter with camera is not intended for commercial ventures.
Be sure to fly in a safe environment and respect the privacy of others.FOLLOW RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION OF FPV AIRCRAFT!
Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating model aircraft.
and search for "FPV 550" and read "Document 550 - to learn about the safe operation of FPV "First Person View" systems in model aircraft.
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.