Heli-Max 1Si Quadcopter with Camera
This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, Ready to Fly, 1Si Quadcopter with Camera from Heli-Max. May be flown indoors or outdoors in light winds.
Recommended ages 14 & up.Features
- Micro digital camera take still photos and shoots video with control from the transmitter, includes 2GB micro memory card with USB card reader, additional memory cards (not included) up to 32GB are compatible (**NOTE, memory card is located below the AA batteries in the packaging**)
- Actual Direction Control allows pilots to eliminate control reversal by pushing a button on the transmitter which allows the heli to go in the same direction as the sticks on the transmitter
- Return to Pilot-when this transmitter button is pushed, built-in sensors on the heli return the heli to the pilot
- Integrated LEDs on the bottom of each boom for lighted flight and allows pilot to follow the heli's orientation
- Full aerodynamic body design helps stabilize heli during hovering and adds durability and protection from hard landings and crashes
- 1S 350mAh LiPo battery with USB compatible charger
- TAGS-FX with Sensor Fusion Technology corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch, and roll, and prevents drift
- Tactic 2.4GHz TX465 4-channel SLT radio with LCD screen
- Beginner and Expert flight modes
- Custom prop guards for added safety
- Warranty: Heli-Max guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
RTF 1Si Quadcopter, with 4-ch Radio, 350mAh Battery, USB Charger, Micro Digital Camera, 2GB Micro Memory Card, USB Card Reader, extra set of Four Rotor Blades, Rotor Blade Guards, four AA Batteries, Screwdriver, and InstructionsSpecs
Rotor Diameter: 2.2" (56mm)
Diagonal Dimensions: 4.8" (123mm)
RTF Weight: 1.6oz (46g)
*This quadcopter with camera is not intended for commercial ventures.
Be sure to fly in a safe environment and respect the privacy of others.FOLLOW RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION OF FPV AIRCRAFT!
Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating model aircraft.
and search for "FPV 550" and read "Document 550 - to learn about the safe operation of FPV "First Person View" systems in model aircraft.
Please call us for in-store stock availability @ 415-386-2802
We are located at 5150 Geary Blvd. at 16th Ave. in San Francisco, CA - Click here for a map.